Monday, May 23, 2005

Exhaused!

So today we did our first hike and OH MY GOD am I going to die out here!! I fell way behind but eventually got to almost all the places. In all, climbed 450+ feet. Think about that, that is 45 stories in an office building. All these kids are like 20 years old, all skinny as hell and in good shape. If I don't die I'll probably weigh 110 when I get home.

The girl on the next bunk is cooing into her freaking computer to her boyfriend on the other side....I'm going to be very ill in a moment....*gag**barf*

I'll try to upload a picture of me in the morning...the cooer (is that a word) is using all the broadband....

The exhausted hiker
Paleogirl

8 comments:

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...

ok, so just remember you DID do it today, and its the first hike...don't give up.... whether 20 or 40, skinny or not so skinny, you didn't let a 20 year old keep you from succeeding in classroom work, or not letting anyone, and i mean ANYONE intimidate you.... so be safe and be smart, use your head to get your body to get you where you need to go.... if that makes any sense. you CAN do it.

Rene Follower said...

Here,here! 40 year old bodies have character!!! And you have 2 great kids!!! LOL!! Man what a hike!! I bet you will be 110 lbs, then I will be jealous!! Have fun!!!
Miranda

Sherry said...

Girl... those awesome views are to DIE for...Man, I can't wait to look at your scrapbook when you get back. Killer! You are amazing, not many ladies would put them selves through this. You are MY hero!

Sherry

Sherry said...

BTW! I need help figuring out how to load a pic to my blog site. If you get bored (oh, what a joke, eh?) and you have a second (okay, STOP laughing)... see if you can tell me how.

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Gee...110lbs. I wonder if that would work for me - just kidding.
Sounds like it is an interesting trip so far. Could be worse, you could be in the ocean in a wet suit. Be safe, Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's the 25th and no word from you since Monday. Is everything okay? Love Mom

MJ said...

You're not going to let minor details like this going to get you down. You're PALEO GIRL!!!!