Saturday, May 07, 2005

While I'm gone...

So I wanted to make sure you know when I'd be gone. I'll be leaving on May 19th and be returning on or about July 4th. It's a full 6 weeks...*WHEW*. During the field course we've got a ton of stuff we'll be doing like mapping and such so I'll try to update every night, but can't promise it. I might just be too pooped to pop!

I'm so glad you're all going to be taking this journey with me. This time, let's hope for nothing broken and I certainly don't want to end up with anything poisonous!! Things that bite are a no-no also. Keep good thoughts!!!

I hear hunka-hunka-burnin-love might be stopping by as he'll be in the area and that he might hike with us for a couple of days. I'd sure like to explore him....um....I meant explore WITH him...yea, yea, that's what I meant! *wink*

Keep Wilmington safe for me while I'm gone!!

9 comments:

Your Younger Sister said...

UM, so don't mean to be stupid but I have no clue where you are going.

Rene said...

I've been talking about it for 2 years now...the big 6 week field course that completes my degree

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Make sure you let us know exactly where you are going in case we need to send a search party in after you.
Love Mom

Ella said...

Hey this is ur really little sis hope u have a good time and dont catch anything. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie.... How fun is THIS! You blogger.. you! Well, I'm looking forward to reading ALL about your travels.. I'll live vicariously through your amazing escapades. NOW remember.. don't do anything *I* wouldn't do.. OH shush.. I wouldn't do THAT!! LOL

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorgeous,

What an awesome blog. I looked at your schedule and even though I didn't understand alot of the descriptions sounds like you will be in heaven out there. It would be like going to Scrapbook camp for 6 weeks for me.
YOUR AIRPORT CHAUFFEUR, NOT SURE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT. iS THERE SPELL CHECK ON THIS BLOG?

MJ said...

Are there going to be bears in the woods that Bees Knees has to protect you from???

Rene Follower said...

I am so envious I can't stand it!!! Maybe we could have a scrapbook field trip! With mapping and everything!! I am with you in spirit...since my invitation was lost! I am glad your mom now knows where you are!!!!
Miranda