Saturday, June 04, 2005

2 WEEKS DONE!!!!

I cannot believe it...two weeks are done and I'm still alive. I'm amazed. Today was tough, a lot of hiking...about 5 miles to be exact. Tonight I'm headed into town to do laundry, the highlight of my week. Tomorrow we are definitely going to Cody, WY and I'm really looking forward to that.

I don't know if you know this or not, but my Mom ROCKS!! She sent me a HUGE care package today. There must have been $100 worth of food and goodies for me and my pals. Mom, I can't even begin to tell you how much it meant to me to have something coming from home. I love you so much!

Lastly, I'll leave you with a bit of humor....Today, we looked at Indian Sex Stones...also known as "More f**king rocks"!

Be good...I'll type more tomorrow...I took pictures of camp so you can see our lovely showers/porta-potties/etc.

Paleogirl Rene

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Good Morning, Finally a little sunshine here in Wilmington, It has been raining all week long. Was planning to spend part of the day in my scraproom, but may have to get out and enjoy some of it. Hope your big trip to Cody, WY is all you dreamed it would be.

Love Deb

Anonymous said...

Glad the package arrived okay. Maybe a change of scenary will do everyone good. Will you get to spend the entire day in Cody?
Am trying to scrap Haley's disney trip - hope I can get it finished soon. Thanks for twopeasinabucket.
Love, Mom

Rene said...

Glad to hear there is some sunshine in Wilmington. It is looking to be a spectacular day here in Wyoming. We will be leaving here at 10am for Cody and will spend the whole day there. Some are going to the movies, I think I want to go to the museums...you know how I love to sightsee!

Mom, I just cannot thank you enough for the package. There is so much in there!! Trust me, I will eat/use every bit of it. I have been sharing a bit with some of my friends here and they are loving it too.

I'm glad to hear you're scrapping the Disney trip. I know that once I get home I'm going to have a blast scrapbooking all of the pictures I've been taking here in Wyoming. It will probably be an album all to itself, and it probably should be as it's quite a momentus thing.

I'll try to call sometime today/tonight. I love you all and miss you dearly!!!

Anonymous said...

Rene, you are so spoiled!! Sounds like you have a great MOM...and you deserve the attention of course. Things are good here and it really is pretty out today. Joe went a golf tournament, Mack is out of town for 2 weeks visiting my parents...so just me and Trevor. We just finished breakfast and I am doing some chores...poey! Wish I could just twitch my nose and they would all be done?? Don't you? Enjoy your trip to Cody....miss ya! rhonda

Anonymous said...

still doing chores...yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning....Rise and shine girl!! luv rhonda

Rene Follower said...

Hey woman, another cardless day for me as some of your other bestest friends have 2 now!!!! But alas, I still am living vicariously through your printed word..... Hope Cody is great and you have a well deserved trip! I sure would like a sex stone!!
Miranda

Anonymous said...

A sex stone...hmm that sounds quite interesting!!!! Bring us all one...PLEASE!!! I got the funniest card today girl...I love that you have a few moments for me ...I feel so special. I did read it over the phone to Miranda...we just miss you go soo much....Keep up the good work...see you soon! rhonda