Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dolly Llama!!


Dolly Llama! Posted by Hello The llama at the house next door to camp

So let me tell you the torrid details of Miss Dolly Llama's love life....it seems that this family not only owns Miss Dolly but also a male donkey. Well, the donkey took a liking to Miss Dolly and tried to create new and wonderful babies with her. Well, Miss Dolly would NOT have such a thing, nor would her owners. So, the owners bought a female donkey for the male donkey to fool around with. Well, the female donkey did NOT like the male donkey and she was always hanging out at the fence-line to the next field over. WELL...the female donkey went astray and cheated on the male, getting pregnant by another male donkey in the field next door! She then gave birth to a bastard donkey, we call him Fred. So, the male donkey is still after Miss Dolly, the female donkey has the hots for the donkey next door and poor little Freddy is the laughing stock of the whole farmyard. Imagine the scandal!!

Apparently there's nothing quite as wonderful as a little llama love....

8 comments:

mj said...

Now that's some romantic triangle!!! Who'd 'a' thunk???

Anonymous said...

Only in the "Wilds" of Wyoming, I guess. Tragic lost love story.

Deborah said...

Hi Rene,

I wanted you to know that my scraproom is officially organized and I even held an organization workshop this evening. I gave you proper credit for instigating the whole thing, can't wait for you to see ur and come scrap with me when you get back. The Llama story is priceless. I am off to Atlanta tomorrow but will check in when I get back on Sunday.

Love, Deb

Love Deb.

Rene said...

I can't WAIT to get home and see your scraproom and have a chance to come over and scrap some of the pictures I've been taking. Although, I haven't taken as many as I thought I would. Thanks for the credit, but it's really all you...I just provide a bit of cheer in the job. I would have loved to have been in the class. I saw that Kelly had put it out in email. Hope Atlanta is fun!! Miss you all so much...almost half way through....

Diane said...

In your wilds of Wyoming.... just on the news now, is an Aligator in Carter Lake, Iowa (by the airport in Omaha!!!...ya know where you stayed before you left for Wyoming.... But I really like your Dolly Llama story...see you have such wonderful entertainment, kinda like a real life soap opera!

Rene Follower said...

Hey woman,
Glad to see you are getting the true stories behind these seemingly mindless critters. I am sure it took some investigative skills to get to the bottom of that story!!! Llamas are cool, but can be volatile. I have been chased by one so I know!

Sherry said...

WARN me not to read your blog with a full mouth (wiping screen off with a towel).....

OH MY GAWD!!!

Sherry
IS THIS what they are teaching you at field course?

Rene said...

That's why I just had to share this story! Only in the backwoods of Wyoming could something like this happen. And...it sure beats doing Geology!