Friday, June 17, 2005

Good Morning!

CAMP IS NOW 2/3 OVER!! Tell me that isn't a great thought first thing in the morning?!?! In 2 weeks exactly I will be making the trek home. I can't wait!

Mom - I got my package yesterday...THANK YOU!!!! It was perfect!! We ate cookies last night and everyone loved them!! I can't thank you enough...it's a piece of home.

We worked on our project until 12:30 last night and still have a lot of stuff to do. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, we are working on an oil prospect. Out of all of the projects we have done so far, this one is my least favorite. It has solidified the fact that I do not want to work in the oil & gas industry. While I do understand that many of the people in this course will be doing that, it just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Today is a day in camp to finish up the work on this project and this afternoon beginning at 1:00pm we have to present it to the investor. It's a 20 minute presentation and they are going to ask about half a billion questions. I only hope we do okay because I'm somewhat clueless on the whole affair.

Will close for now, the breakfast bell went off and I smell bacon...YAY!! We need a good breakfast today.

Will update this later with info on how we did on our project.

Big hugs to all....
Paleogirl Rene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wierd, I think I have kept up with you more since you have been out of state than when you have been here!@! Thanks for keeping your blog up.

The funny one
Rox