Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Flower...


Erick picked me a flower on the mountainside today...aren't I just too cute? Posted by Hello

Today was a really long day of hiking...7 hours on a mountainside trying to get our data. I am completely, COMPLETELY worn out! And tomorrow, more of the same. I just keep trying to remember to take it one day at a time...one step up that mountain at a time.

Deborah asked about my address here in field camp and here it is...I'd love to hear from you!!

Rene Lewis
I.S.U. Geology Field Station
1800 U.S. Highway 14 E.
Shell, WY 82441

Will close for now and go rest my weary bones before dinner tonight. Only 29 more days...YAY!! I miss you all so much and can't wait to get home!!

Paleogirl Rene

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rene...you look SOOO cute with your flower power!! You are doing good, hang in there. This is such a great adventure and you will be so proud of yourself for going and completing...PLUS you will have some really, really cool pictures to scrapbook and share! We miss you too...be safe and keep them boots moving!!! rhonda

Anonymous said...

The hat is too cool, and the flower just makes it. Keep on plugging. Mom

MJ said...

I'm sure that if the terrain was not so difficult the papparazzi would be there in droves to follow the exploits of Paleo Girl...watch out for hovering helicopters when you least expect them..... Get out of the way Paris Hilton, there's a new celeb in town!

Rene Follower said...

Man, you get trated special no matter where you go!!! Hey, Hang on to that flower it will look good on a scrapbook page!!
Miranda