Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Things I'm going to do when I get home...

(as per Rene and Casey)

1. Shower alone!!!!!
2. Eat real butter on fully cooked toast
3. Never eat sandwiches again...ever
4. Never eat trail mix again....EVER!
5. Flush my toilet 100 times just to enjoy the sound
6. Shave my legs
7. Sit on my couch for 24 hours without moving except for coffee and bathroom breaks
8. Avoid picnic tables like the plague
9. Change my socks everyday
10. Avoid hills while walking
11. Drink from a real glass
12. Eat a good pizza! (Kosmic Karma at Mellow Mushroom sounds good)
13. Spend $20 at Starbucks
14. Talk on the phone for an hour
15. Paint my toenails
16. Not wear shower shoes in the shower
17. Get a haircut
18. Go to the beach and inhale the salt air deeply
19. Drive our cars
20. Enjoy the sound of cars and civilzation through the open windows instead of the sounds of donkeys, llamas, cows and sheep
21. Hoard soft toilet paper!!
22. Slather my whole body with rich lotion
23. Sleep in a real bed with no sleeping bags nearby
24. Thank the Lord that I made it through field camp
25. Thank all my friends for their wonderful support through this 6 weeks. You all inspire me to want to do better.
26. Hug my kids until they're screaming to be let loose.

7 comments:

Diane said...

#27. Priceless

Anonymous said...

Hey how about watching a Johnny Depp Movie!!! He has a new one coming out!!!

The cutest sister

Rene said...

OH MY GOSH YES!! As soon as I get home I'm going to the movies. Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka sounds fabulous to me! Richard and I are going to go see War of the Worlds on the 4th of July.

Anonymous said...

It all sounds good to me. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Rene,
The coffee's on me. We've all missed you bunches, girly-girl.
Janet

Deborah said...

I'm with Janet, Lets have a party at Starbucks when you get back. That list shows me how much the simple pleasures mean when we don't have access to them.

Love Deb

Rene Follower said...

I am all about the Starbucks!!!
Miranda