Thursday, June 30, 2005

The time has come!!

Hello Everyone!!

Wanted to let you know we made it back from Yellowstone and the Grand Teton Mountains. They were absolutely breathtaking!! This was probably my favorite two days. And guess what?!?! I saw a moose, a grizzley bear and bison!! I took tons of pictures but my computer is already loaded back into it's case as we leave here at 8:00am tomorrow and about 95% of my stuff is packed. I guess we find out our grades tonight or in the morning also. Since we arrived back at camp we have been working on camp cleanup and will have our final tonight after dinner. We also have a camp party tonight.

Will close for now as I'm really tired and still have a few things to do before I go. I'll update again in 2 days (Saturday) from the hotel in Omaha. I'll be home on Sunday night around 10:40 or so. I'm hoping we can get together sometime soon so I can show you all the pictures and tell you all about camp!!

Big hugs...until Saturday....
Paleogirl Rene

3 comments:

Rene Follower said...

I can't believe it!! You made it girl!! I cannot wait to see your pictures, not that I don't believe everything mind you!! I really want to know you wern't held up in some Holiday Inn faking this rough neck trip!!!! Be safe! See ya when you get home!
GO STARBUCKS!!!

Deborah said...

Hey Gorgeous,

So glad to hear you had a great time on your camping trip and can't wait to see those pictures. Can't wait for Rene hugs.

Love, Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey.....miss you girl!! So glad today is Friday...woo hooo...Can't wait hook up with everyone!!! rhonda