Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am terribly busy and important....

Things have been very interesting since returning home from field camp. The best part has been having some time to spend with my friends. I've also had the opportunity to scrapbook some layouts and have acually submitted them to Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to get published BUT if I never try then it certainly won't ever happen. I am really looking forward to Friday though...for two reasons...

1. I get to go to a crop at Michael's with my friends....
2. I'm going to Barnes & Noble for the Harry Potter Party!!

Yes, I admit it, I am a Harry Potter fan. I don't dress up like him or anything but I do love the books. Today I found this little test online...what Harry Potter character are you:

[i'm ernie macmillan]
...and which lesser Harry Potter character are you?



Mine said: Congrats! You're Hufflepuff fourth-year Ernie Macmillan! **UM...who is he?**
Maybe you don't mean to gossip. Maybe you do. Either way, it's been known to happen with you around. You're so fiercely loyal to your friends that you'll talk about anyone who stands against them, regardless of who they are. But you seem to realize this - that's why you always make a point of apologizing when you're wrong. (Your moment of glory came in Chamber of Secrets when you accused Harry Potter of being Slytherin's heir, then relented when Hermione Granger was attacked.)

Will close for now as I have some important things to do....once I think of what they are....

Teehee,
Paleogirl Rene

No comments: