Friday, July 15, 2005

It's Almost Here!! It's Almost Here!!!!



How excited am I, you ask? More excited than a witch with a brand new broom (my old one is getting kinda ratty!) Today is the day that I've been waiting for for 2 years...count 'em....1.....2 years!! Tonight at midnight the new Harry Potter book goes on sale and I'm going to be standing in line to get my copy. Yep, yep, I know, why is an adult waiting in the middle of the night with a bunch of snotty-nosed kids for a "childrens" book? Well, you see, I find that these books are just so very enjoyable to read. They're like me...fun, adventuresome, witty and they make me laugh!! I am also particulary fond of them because more than once I have been called a "witch", therefore, I conclude that Harry, Ron, Herminone (my favorite character) and I definitely have something in common! I'm also looking foward to making my own magic wand tonight. I am taking my camera so that I can get pictures of the whole event...including my own take on turning the muggle children that will be inhabiting the store and trying to get in my way into frogs...or toads...or leeches...or something equally gross and gag-inducing......

Beware my little pretties........

No comments: