Monday, July 18, 2005

Johnny Depp....rOwr BABY!!!














Johnny Depp is perfect in the role of Willy Wonka...I bet he tastes just like candy! Lawdy, lawdy!! The movie was a definite departure from the original but was done well. It's not my favorite role for JD however.

This week is shaping up to be very busy. I have got to get packed sometime for Iceland! I leave on Saturday and am REALLY getting excited!! I don't usually pack until the last minute but I want to make sure I get everything. I keep worrying that I'll forget my passport or plane tickets...haha. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post to my blog while I'm there as the hotels don't mention that they have wireless access but I'm taking my computer just in case.

I also have a lot of studying to do for my exam that is coming up at the beginning of August (to see if I'm competent enough in geology to teach in the fall). And, let's not forget that I've got a whole Harry Potter book to read...YAY!!

Off to scrapbook for a bit...
Paleogirl Rene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee, do you mean to tell me, you have not yet finished that Harry Potter book? Girl, if I had that book, I would have stopped everything and read it. But I guess you can wait and take it on the plane to read. Let me know how good it is.
Sandee

BeGoLaCTiCa* said...

aay!... yo queria ver esa peli, llegaba recien HOY

mori de amor cuando supe que johnny deep iba a ser willy wonka


y, bueno, eso...

ojala entiendas algo =P

saludos*