Thursday, July 14, 2005

What day is it?

The most difficult part of not working is trying to remember what day it is. I was sitting here today in my office and scrapbooking and I had a really difficult time trying to figure out what day it was. Once I get back into school that will all change but for now it's quite a dilemma!

I've been spending my time looking at scrapbooking websites and trying to gain some inspiration from others. Once I get started on pages of my own I can usually keep up a pretty good pace, usually knocking out at least 2-3 two page layouts. I am now almost caught up again with my New Orleans pictures and will have to print out my field camp pictures soon. They will be scrapbooked in an album of their own as I feel it was a life-changing experience and it worthy of it's own book.

At tomorrow's crop at Michael's I'm going to take my UNC-Wilmington stuff and see if I can get some of it scrapbooked in the 5 hours. I also have so many ideas for my Book of Me that I want to get done also.

Off to look at some more ideas....
Paleogirl Rene

No comments: