Sunday, December 31, 2006

Cruise Excursions

Making my reservations today for the excursions on my cruise. The picture above is from Belize and it is the Cave Tubing excursion. I think this will be way too much fun!! On this excursion you actually tube through 2 caves...how exciting is that?!?!

William left yesterday to return home for California. I miss him already. *sigh*

It's New Years Eve and I've got no plans. I'm trying to get my house cleaned a bit and do a few things that won't be too taxing on my brain...I'm a bit fried after the long drive back and forth to Charlotte for William.

I'll be getting 2 more applications out this week for my PhD. I'm applying to Ohio State and Michgan. Must keep all options open! Be an opportunist! Don't put all my eggs in one basket!

No comments: