Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Finals are over!

I finished my last final yesterday - another semester done...YAY! I'm relatively certain I passed all my classes but grades don't come out until at least Monday.

Still no word on New Zealand yet - don't want you to think I'm keeping you in the dark. I simply haven't heard a word.

It has been a wickely long day today - up at 4:30 to work at Lowe's 6:30-10:30, 11:30-2:30 work at UNCW reading freshman applications, 3:00-5:00 proctor an exam for one of the professors. Tomorrow my day is free (although I'll probably go read some freshman applications during the daytime to help pay for my cruise).

I got home tonight to a note from Richard. It read: GOOD CHILI - I stole 2 sausages, 2 bags of popcorn and a bowl of chili. Aren't kids too funny?!?!

I felt the need to put this picture up to remind me that William will be flying in on December 22nd for Christmas. Once again this year I'll be with both of my boys - I am truly blessed! This picture was taken in June 2006 at the restaurant in the middle of LAX - expensive as heck but totally worth it.

No comments: