Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm going to be sick...

I think almost everyone knows how much I love cookies and bread and of course, tortillas. But since finding out last month that I've got an allergey to gluten and that I can't eat flour anymore I've been going out of my mind. I want cookies so badly! Well, chocolate makes a decent substitute, but not perfect. The other night I was working on a final paper for school and I was eating these new cherry cordial hershey's kisses. I looked over, unaware of how many I'd eaten, and nearly fell out of my chair. The picture above will give you an idea how many I'd eaten.

DO NOT BUY THESE!! THEY ARE ADDICTIVE!! YOU CAN NOT STOP AT JUST ONE...OR 10 FOR THAT MATTER!! YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED!!

Today I'm heading out to the health food store to buy some gluten-free cookies. They'll probably cost $5 a box but I gotta have some cookies!!

Lastly, my sister says that she is having her "IT TEAM" in India read my blog. She cracks me up!! So, if any of you do read this blog I wanted to leave you with one word today....Namaste.

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

Sorry to hear that...gluten free? Probably taste free too.