Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Lovefest Continues....

I know it's a little early for my 2007 Christmas list to Santa, but oh dear, DEAR Santa, please put this man in my stocking! I think Colin Firth is one of the sexiest men alive. I've been watching Bridget Jones again, both movies, and just find myself drooling at the site of him! And, to top it off, do you SEE the color of his shirt? Purple, that's right....and we all know I'm a purple kinda gal...

*ROWR BABY ROWR*

On another note, today I did the final submission of my PhD applications to Michigan and Ohio. Still haven't heard from NZ so must carry on. Next week I'll be finishing up my applications for Tennessee, Cincinatti and Tulane. Hopefully someone will think I'm worthy enough for a PhD program!!

If not, I'm selling everything I own and going after Colin....

2 comments:

leuchtkind said...

another firth-admirer with an academic degree...
there are some reasons he's told to be "the thinking women's hearthrob" :-)

Rene said...

There's nothing sexier than a smart man, is there?

So glad you stopped by my blog...watch for more pics of this gorgeous man!