Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Formal Pictures

My Grandmother keeps telling me to "dress feminine." I'm not really sure what that means. I guess because I'm always in jeans and t-shirts but honestly, who wants to wear formal clothes out in the field? She cracks me up...it is too funny!!

These pictures were taken on formal night on the cruise. There are two on the boat and these were taken on the second night before dinner. I thought the dress was really pretty and luckily the column hid my huge hips!!

Dinner that night was fantastic and I must say that I had the best tablemates all week long (well, except for one who was a bit wild - and I'm not sure in a good way), but I really enjoyed the whole week. Sharon and Connie kind of "adopted" me and let me hang out with them at the shows and also on one of the excursions into Costa Maya. Now that I'm typing this I realize I didn't get a picture of the 3 of us! We also had Evan who is a dentist in Ohio, Terri who is a world-traveling nanny/travel agent/tons of other stuff, we also had Annette and Toni who are best friends from New York and lastly another guy whose name escapes me at the moment. He only ate with us 2 nights I think.

The food was great...the company was even better!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE DRESS - elegant but comfy looking! you look beautiful in that picture!
Diane