Friday, July 06, 2007

Harry Potter...

As most of you know, I am a fan of Harry Potter. The new book is coming out on the 21st and I have my copy reserved. I was looking at the Daniel Radcliff interview on the Today Show earlier today. He was asked about the final book:

TODAYshow.com: With the final book coming out, do you ever get a sense of impending doom? Do you think you will survive "The Deathly Hallows"?

Daniel: I think I might die in it, but that’s just my prediction. I think so, but I’ve no idea at all; I have no inside hints.

Personally, I don't think HP is going to die, or die alone. I picture it as HP and Voldemort with both wands raised, magic shooting out of both, one falls to the ground, but we don't know which one.

Another thing that I don't like about the movies. Daniel has grown so much during the years they've been filming. Why couldn't they have filmed back to back like LOTR did? Instead, I think Daniel looks far too old to be HP in his 5th year of school for this movie...and he's no longer got his cuteness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How old is Daniel Radcliffe now. In his fifth year at Hogwarts he would have been seventeen. Remember in HP#1 - he had his 12th birthday. Mom