Sunday, November 11, 2007

6 1/2 Hours

I know! I know! It's been a long time since my last post. It's not that I haven't wanted to post but school has really been a bear. This geochemistry class is kicking my arse and I am truly looking forward to December when the class ends. One homework problem took me and a friend 6 1/2 hours to do...that's right....6 1/2 hours for one homework problem and we had 15 problems to complete. Something is just simply wrong with that kind of homework...especially since the "rocks" we're calculating stuff for will never contain fossils so it's meaningless to me.

I have tried to do a few small things for myself. For instance, last weekend I went to the Smoky's for a day of hiking. The fall colors were beautiful and I snapped the pictures below. I'm trying to save some money to buy myself a new camera. Even though this one takes pretty good shots I want one that is more like a SLR. I'd really like a Canon Rebel....*wishin' and hopin'*


Today I am going hiking again at a local hiking spot. It's a beautiful sunny day here and I need to be outside. After my hike I'll be heading to AC Moore and Michaels. Both have things on sale that I feel I need...haha. Then it's off to the Walmart for some groceries. I'm in a soup mood now that it feels like fall and I think it's just the ticket for dinner!

Dryer just buzzed...must go....

No comments: