Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I go here...


No...the title isn't bad english, it's a quote from one of my favorite movies...Legally Blonde....

Warner Huntington III: Excuse me, I'm sorry... are you here to see me?
Elle: No, silly. I go here!
Warner Huntington III: You go where?
Elle: I go here...Harvard Law School
Warner Huntington III: You got into Harvard Law?
Elle: What? Like, it's hard?

Well...this is where I go. This is the main entrance for the Earth and Planetary Sciences building. I love the old brick buildings...but not the hill I climb every morning to get here. I need to take a picture of that hill to show you what it looks like. It's crazy!!

I'm sitting at my desk right now. I just realized I didn't update my jump drive with my last thesis revision so can't make the final changes and change to pdf....jinkies! Far too many jump drives (3 in all) to worry about lately. Life should be easier than this....

No comments: