Saturday, November 17, 2007

Knoxville Symphony Orchestra

Last night I had the opportunity to hear the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra perform. One of the professors in the geography department had two tickets and couldn't go so my friend, Jorene, grabbed the tickets and called me. They were $40 seats!! I felt like such a lucky girl!! It was a night filled with Beethoven and it was great. I love spontaneous opportunities like this!!

I got my new MP3 player yesterday and loaded it up with music for my workouts. After the good news from the doctor I am determined to work out more and maintain my good health...and hopefully lose a couple of pounds in the process.

Today is homework day. I have a couple of geochemistry problems to complete for this week.

Hope you have a lovely day....

No comments: