Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!

This morning I got the results of the blood tests from yesterday. The results were really quite excellent and I am such a happy camper!! My cholesterol was 137 (needs to be below 200), my LDL (bad triglicerides) was 73 (below 100 is optimal), and my blood sugar was great. She noted that my blood count was a little low and I should try to remember to take my multivitamin a bit more regularly (you know I'm blonde and never remember to take the darn thing). She also said my thyroid was a bit borderline and has asked that I return in about 3 months to have it checked again....but that my thyroid horomone levels were okay. So...all in all probably more info than you needed to know but it makes today a very happy day for me!

I hope you have a happy day today as well....

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

HURRAH for good test results

Anonymous said...

YAY.......
Diane