Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful for...

I am thankful for my friends who have stuck with me through the years - even though they've seen how truly flawed I am - and yet somehow love me anyway....

My best friend in the whole, wide world...Queen Casey....who has cried with me and laughed with me and carried a 10 pound stromatolite up the wet, slippery hill in field course for me while I cried like a baby the whole day...in addition to many other things...

My peeps from Wilmigton...Deborah, Sandee, Rhonda, Miranda, and Carol

Janet and Miranda

Corey and Diane

Each of these amazing people bring such delight to my. I cannot believe how incredibly lucky I am!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually love that picture! can i get a copy???
we are thankful for you as well!!
happy thanksgiving!
love ya
Diane