Thursday, November 15, 2007

Who are these crazy people???

This morning I'm headed into school at the crack of dark. I'm on my way to have some blood drawn as I've been feeling a bit tired lately and wanted to have some tests run. Needless to say the tests must be done while you have been "fasting" so they can get accurate reads on blood sugar, etc. This means that I have not had any of my most favorite thing in the world before leaving the house. Yes, you know what it is...my morning coffee!! I was half comatose driving in. But that's not the best part!

So, I'm driving along and come to a stoplight and there is this subaru in front of me. I see the two people in front turn around and wave. They then start to make goofy faces at me and I'm thinking to myself "who the hell are these people and why are they messing with this caffeine deprived woman????" I truly thought God must be testing my patience. And then I thought that maybe I really looked so bad since I hadn't had any coffee that these folks were trying to tell me "you look like crap, lady!" I blew them off. And then...about 10 seconds before the light turns green it suddenly dawns on me....it's my advisor and his wife! HAHAHAHA Boy did I feel like a fool! I'm blaming it on caffeine deprivation. I have since had a cup of coffee...minus the sugar because there wasn't any when I went to get the coffee. Who doesn't have sugar where they have coffee???

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

No comments: