Monday, December 31, 2007

See you next year!

My most recent purchase is on the left. That darn Barbie is a paleontologist, just like me! I've wanted her for a while now and she was the perfect price right after Christmas.

So, as of December 15th I am now officially a paleontologist. Graduation went lovely and I had a very busy time in Wilmington. I was there for 10 days and hardly saw anyone as I was looking at shells for an upcoming paper I hope to co-author with my masters advisor.

Since I've been home I've been trying to get some things done in my house. I'd been wanting to remove the ugly "fruits and vegetables" wallpaper in my kitchen and I finally got it done on Christmas eve. Then I painted the living room and kitchen a really nice brown color called "Dust Bunny." Hopefully they call it that because the dust bunnies in my house will blend in and you won't be able to see them when I don't have a chance to clean...haha. I'll post some pictures later.

School starts back on January 9th and I haven't done a thing this break to study....except for my stuff in Wilmington. I guess I should do that sometime soon....

Hope all your wishes and dreams are fulfilled in the New Year. See you in 2008

No comments: