Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thermodynamics and my lack of motivation....

I was surfing the net the other day and came across this "Fifth law of thermodynamics" and seriously had to laugh my hiney off! The first 1/2 of the geochemistry class I just took was all about thermodynamics...and we all know how much that class killed me!! Anyway, just had to share. I think I'm going to print it out for my office.

Not doing much today. I really need to get working on some stuff for school but am lacking some serious motivation! I'd rather scrapbook. I sent some pictures in to Sams the other day but don't want to go outside in the 12° weather to pick them up. I'm heading to the local scrapbook store on Saturday so I think I'll just do it then.

Did anyone else notice that a barrel of oil hit $100 yesterday? I'm thinking $4 a gallon for gas is not too far off in the future. This country is in for some serious issues.....

No comments: