Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Last day of freedom...

Classes start back tomorrow. I can hear your thoughts now...."So René, what fun and exciting things have you got planned for today..your last day of freedom?" Well...ahem...laundry and grocery shopping at Walmart top the list today. *cringe*

Also working on a new acrylic book today for a class I'm teaching. When I looked at my MSN horoscope for today it said...

Take advantage of the creative energy in the air, dear Virgo. Be sure to keep your hands moving and your imagination flowing toward something fun and artistic. If you find yourself beginning to doubt your work, you may fall quickly down an endless spiral of creative blockage. Don't let this happen. Create without constantly judging the quality or the outcome of your work. Give yourself free rein to open up and explore.

Coincidence? Is this telling me that going to Walmart and doing laundry will sap the creative energy out of me??? haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURE!!!
yes, last day of freedom!!! hmmm well the thing is Walmart could zap your creative energy but - you probably need to go!

love ya Diane

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.