Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last day of LOAD


Today is the last day of the January "Layout A Day" challenge that I have been participating in. I did a really simple layout but one that I think captures William's spirit perfectly. He's such a crazy kid! I did complete the challenge. I did one scrapbook page a day for 31 days. I am amazed that I was able to keep up with it! A new group has begun on another website that will continue this challenge. Although I would love to be able to do a page a day I simply don't have the time. I did sign up to be a part of the group but will only commit to one layout a week.

I am still doing the "Deck of Me" challenge. That one involves a weekly prompt and alteration of a playing card. I am completely caught up on that one as well.

Alright, must get ready for school...have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I can't see the page or picture you uploaded.