Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions...

Tis the season for resolutions...fa la la la la la la la la. This year I have just a couple - they are:

1. Try to incorporate more of my hobby into my daily life. In order to do that I have signed up for a "page a day" challenge on Big Picture Scrapbooking. I have given you the link if you'd like to participate as well. My first layout is to the left. The class is free but you have to register to be able to see the group and the goals. Also, when you get to the paying part you'll see the class costs $0.00. I think it will be fun and I am up to the challenge...and the $0.00 will help me with my next goal.

2. Shop my stash! Yes, that means not buying any more scrapbooking supplies, except adhesives, until I get through some of the hoards of supplies I have. I'm going on a scrapbooking diet!

3. Organize my scrapbook supplies and office. I don't have enough space for all of my stuff so I'm going to buy some more Ikea bookcases for my office.

4. Remove people in my life who bring me down or make me feel as if I'm not good enough or somehow don't live up to their expectations of me. I've got enough pressure with school and it causes me needless heartache. I'm not perfect...and neither are you....

5. Rediscover my love of movies. It has been forever since I've been to the movie theater and I've missed some great films. This year I will go to the movies at least once a month.

That's it...five is good, and probably more than I can handle anyway.

No comments: