Thursday, February 21, 2008

12 on the 12th...

Today I was reading Cathy Zielske's blog and she showed a scrapbook layout she'd done last year about "12 on the 12th" and I was intrigued by the idea. The original idea is here. Basically, on the 12th you take 12 pictures that define your day and you scrapbook them on one layout so that you remember that day.

Now, I know that today isn't the 12th but I thought it was such a cool idea that I'd try it starting next month. I'm giving you this assignment as well...consider it homework (because goodness knows I need to share the load with others). Don't you think this is a cool idea?

I hear you asking, "René, seriously, what is up with the picture today?" Well, I typed the #12 into Google to see what kinds of pictures it would pull up (I was looking for a typeface of some sort to illustrate the #12). So, on the first page this picture shows up. I have no idea what it's made of but it made me smile. So, I'm sharing it with you.

My gratitudes for today:
1. The smooth drive in to school this morning because Knox County Schools are out for illness.
2. Friends who love me
3. My tickets for Ron White came in the mail
4. That I don't have the flu like everyone else *knock on wood*
5. Smooth-writing blue pens

No comments: