Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally Friday!!

YAY for Friday!! It's been rainy and gloomy here. I went out today to check in with my advisor who asked me yesterday afternoon "will you be in tomorrow...we should get together to discuss your future".....um......okay....

*I'm now starting to feel sick*

So I went in today even though I don't normally go to UT on Friday and he said he thought I wasn't coming in. I told him he couldn't leave me with a "future" comment like that for 4 days over a weekend...we laughed...he won't do that again *or the body won't be found*...he agreed...haha...

Stopped in at my local scrapbook store...LOVE IT...and spent less than $20 (yes Rhiannon, I hear you, I know I have way too much stuff already but seriously, I NEEDED this stuff...honest!)

Afterwards I stopped at Blockbuster and picked up a movie. A friend recently told me that I spend too much time on schoolwork so I'm starting to take Friday nights for myself. I'm going to have "Dinner and a Movie." Tonight I'll be watching Hairspray (because I missed it in the theater) and making shredded pork tacos from a leftover roast.

Today I am grateful for:
1. Not having to set my alarm clock for this morning...slept until 7:30...delicous!
2. Free oil change on my new Jeep
3. A new little scallop-edged book by Maya Road that is too adorable (and I can't wait to scrapbook with it!)
4. My new workout clothes...so comfy on icky days!!
5. Rhiannon emailed me to tell me our order of British chocolate is here...YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

What did he say about your *future*?

Rene said...

He said "Oh, I just wanted to check in with you and see how your classes were going this semester."