Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heading Out...

This is me, doing the happy happy dance because I'm heading out in the morning for Washington D.C. I'm going to the annual GK-12 conference and presenting a poster on how our program has been able to integrate our research into the middle school classroom. It will be great fun.

My friend Jorene and I are heading up a day early so that we can go to some of the museums. We're hoping to go to the Holocaust Museum, Natural History Museum, Air & Space Museum, and maybe an art museum....not all in one day, of course. We've got all day Thursday & Friday to do these.

I'm really excited about being able to go to Paper Source, what looks like an absolutely fabulous scrapbook/paper arts store. I'm going to try to keep myself under control but you know how I get when scrapbook supplies are around...haha.

I'll be taking lots of pictures, as I always do, and will share them when I get back.

It's snowing here this morning...so pretty...so cold!!
Be good while I'm gone, if you can.
I am grateful for:
1. The opportunity to travel
2. The GK-12 program
3. Coffee
4. My electric blanket (yes, I know I said this the other day but it's just fabulous)
5. Warm showers on cold mornings

No comments: