Monday, February 25, 2008

New Mini Book!

Everyone who knows me knows I love the scrapbooking style of Cathy Zielske. This past weekend she put a new project up on her website that is a mini-book that you create from tags. This book is supposed to be a "month in your life" kind of thing. I thought it was genius!! So, I printed 15 of the March templates (she has them for March, April, and May) and cut them up last night while I was watching the Academy Awards (and avoiding homework because it was Sunday). I'll start this on March 1st which should be fun because I'll be in Washington DC that weekend and will get some good pictures.

Above you'll see some of the items I'm going to use for my book. The paper is by American Crafts and there are 9 different designs. I love stripes so I'm making my cover the striped one. I also have some new rubber stamps I intend to use, black eyelets, black doodlebug buttons, misc prima flowers, Heidi Swapp ghost flowers, Scenic Route chipboard arrows, Doodlebug Simply Sweet alphabet stickers, misc. brads and May Arts ribbons.

Hope you'll play along with me. The link for the templates is here.

Also, in case you haven't seen it, Ali Edwards has a great new mini-book project on her site as well. I've downloaded the information but haven't started it. It will have to wait until after Cathy Z's.

Today I am grateful for:
1. Cathy Zielske
2. Ali Edwards
3. The kids I work with at the middle school who made me laugh today.
4. Jacob's Orange Club (a british chocolate/orange biscuit)
5. Hot cocoa

No comments: