Saturday, April 19, 2008

12 on the 12th...

Finally had an opportunity to do a little scrapbooking today. I've been so busy with final projects for school that I haven't had any "me" time. I decided to quit working on one of my papers today at 6pm and do some scrapbooking! It's not due until the 24th...right??? haha

Here are the labels for my pictures for the 12 on the 12th challenge:
1. Sisters Rock!
2. Me in the car
3. At the crop
4. Lunch with Goody
5. Love my clams!
6. Nothin' like cow butt!
7. Back to Lenoir
8. Snacks for the road
9. Homeward bound
10. Home Sweet Home
11. Tired and sore
12. Z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.....

I hope you'll join me next month for the 12 of 12 challenge!! It's way too much fun!!! And what's even more cool is that if you sign up for the email list, Susan will send you a reminder that the 12th is coming! Come on....go for it!!

1 comment:

2H Design said...

Nice twist on this layout!