Sunday, April 13, 2008

Scrapbook Royalty...


God Bless my good friend Deborah! She was in Charlotte this weeking for the Inspire Event by Donna Downey. I met her for dinner on Friday night as I was in town for GSA. In attendance were many of icons in the scrapbooking world. I was able to meet one of my heroes, Ali Edwards, seen in the pictures above. My knees were weak when I met her! I've been a fan of hers for awhile now and it was such a pleasure to finally meet her...she's so darn approachable!!! She signed my book and I am devouring it (to the demise of my homework). Ali...you're great and I can't even begin to tell you how much of a pleasure it was to meet you!

But most especially, I need to send out the BIGGEST THANKS to my friend, Deborah. Girl, you rock!!! Love you so much!!!

PS...Deb did something else for me and I'll share it as soon as I can but it's kind of a secret and it really blew my socks off!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always were the weird one!

The "funny" one