Friday, May 09, 2008

The Semester is Over!!!!

YAY!! I survived the semester even though I wasn't sure I was going to! But I finished somewhat intact and that's all that matters....except that I have to start back next week to get some summer projects done, but at least I won't be taking classes...

and...

now I get to scrapbook a little more often...YAY!! Below is a layout I did today for 30 Minute Thursday sponsored by Lain Ehmann at Scraphappy, one of my favorite blogs! You may recall that I did the challenge in January where I scrapbooked a page a day. That was also done by Lain! She's such an inspiration and I find she is a real-down-to-earth kind of scrapbook artist. She's also an active voice for literacy and a talented knitter! Plus, God love her, she always has issues with her #@$#%% computer...just like the rest of us! Stop by Lain's blog...I know you'll love it!!


2 comments:

Amy T. said...

I like this layout. Great choice of colors.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rene,

Glad to hear you are done with your first year at Tennessee. Congratulations, Yay you. Carol graduated this weekend from Carolina and now another chapter in her life begins, and I have to readjust again as her Mom. It is a good feeling. Glad you have time to do a little scrapbooking. Love the layout. Love Deb