Thursday, August 28, 2008

Remember...if you go to Hell it's you're fault!

Last weekend I had some time and thought I'd run out to see the Museum of the Appalachia that is located not too far from my home. Scary...scary...place! This sign was one of my favorite things there. I mean seriously, how could you not love that??

I also got to see a banjo made out of a canned ham...


And, although I didn't take a picture of it (because I was too freaked out) I got to see the bed in which Mark Twain was conceived!

Don't be envious...I'll take you when you visit. But don't say I didn't warn you first!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

I'm so jealous. You do lead the life. Actually I would like to have gone with you- the canned ham banjo is too much.
And I take full responsibility- it is your fault- I mean my fault!

Roxanne said...

ummm....I am at a loss for words...I told you one time that I thought you always found the coolest things to get into but...

If you don't mind, I may take that picture with me to Sunday School : )