Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to the Gym...

Back to the gym today and did 30 minutes on this bad boy. The elliptical looks much easier than it is! But, my weight is blossoming and I need to get this under control. I'll be going M-F and doing 30 minutes each day. Thinking of Colin Firth as I exercise away makes it much easier. I would have chanted "Ravioli and a nap" like John Pinette but there were too many skinny people around...but I was thinking it!!! Also adding a walk around the neighborhood with Honor every night. She needs to burn off energy anyway.

Cutting back on food products, especially sweets. Bought some lunchmeat for sandwiches, salad items, carrots, and fruit to take on my lunches. Not going to change much for breakfast or dinner as I mostly snack when I'm working at school.

On another note...had a great time this past weekend at the Chattanooga Scrapbook Convention. Met a lot of nice people and got to work with my #1 FAVORITE company, The Button Farm. Seriously, buy everything this woman has...she's amazing!!

Off for the walk with Honor. I'll keep you updated on the progress. Think good thoughts!

2 comments:

Casey said...

OMG!!! It's the horrible machine! That is also my own choice of self torture....
I'm getting my eyebrows done today- just thought you'd want to know...:)

Roxanne said...

I have an eliptical in the basement...it is right beside the treadmill...I hope they are keeping each other company.