Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mi Vida Loca...

Went to the balloon festival last night. It was okay but none of the balloons flew....umm....isn't that what they're supposed to do? I was confused. Had a burger and fries for dinner and met this really cool couple while sitting there. Like me, the husband is taking a photography class and we talked about how much fun it is and he told me about a website that offers local photography field trips....COOL! I checked out the website when I got home and there is one that is going to a haunted ghost town. I think I'm going to sign up. Also met a woman who does Temari balls AKA Japanese Thread Balls. I used to make these but mine were not so good because I was trying to learn from a book. Her's were exceptionally beautiful! She is going to offer a class...YAY!

Still to do on my list:
1. Shred
2. Read 3 1/2 papers
3. Complete 12x12 scrapbook page
4. Practice GSA talk
5. Decide on clothes for GSA

And I'm adding:
6. See Nights in Rodanthe
7. Laundry (ugh)

Finally, I'm sure you heard that Paul Newman died yesterday. My favorite role of is was the father in Message in a Bottle. I loved his brash, matter-of-fact attitude in that movie. He was a great presence on this earth and will be missed.

No comments: