Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Back to School

Today is the first day back for classes at UT and one of my intentions is to get here at 8am on the days I have class so that I can have some quiet time before my first class at 10am. Hopefully I'll get some work done...haha. I'm really excited about this semester as I have two interesting classes....Evolution and The Age of Dinosaurs. I've never had an official class on dinosaurs and I think it's important....you know, as a paleontologist and all....haha.

Finished my first book the other day....The Friday Night Knitting Club....it was good! Am now reading "The Last Lecture." It is excellent so far.

Listening to Britney Spears "Womanizer"....how are you?

2 comments:

roxanne said...

why does that one dinosaur in your picture look like his brain is outside his skull? I haven't started my first book yet darn it. For this diet - by the time you do the cooking, wash all the dishes, fix meals for the next day, exercise, read the weeks Sunday School lessons, there is hardly any time left. I need to get a book and maybe read it in the carpool each day. That is really my only idle time anymore. Hope to see you this weekend at the crop. Being on a diet does not work well with cropping buffets!!

Steven said...

"Just Walk Away Rene"