Monday, February 02, 2009

Change of Plans...

My plans this morning included heading to the spa to have my nails done and to make my car payment. However, those plans have changed. Yesterday it was 60 degrees....today we have snow! I took my little camera outside and recorded Honor trying to catch the snowflakes. No sound on this video but she was barking and having a great time.



So, I've decided to stay home until the roads are cleared. I think it's the perfect time to catch up on the past two episodes of ER that I missed.

11:17am: Over 2 inches of snow now...

3 comments:

Rambling Rhi said...

It will not let me view the video :( It claims it is a "private video" and that I need an invitation. Tee hee.

Rene said...

I think it is fixed now. I must have checked the wrong box. It was my first ever video upload!

Anonymous said...

SNOW!!! and I realize there may be other dogs that like to try and "get the snowflakes" but somehow as I watched this video I giggled more to myself because she's YOUR dog and somehow I find that very cute and funny

Diane