Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Diane sent me the sweetest email this morning. The email said you were supposed to open it in the morning and envision that you were sitting around drinking coffee and gossiping. That would be so much fun! The little sun-smiley picture was in the email and it just made me happy so I had to share. Wouldn't it be great to be able to get all of your girlfriends at one big table and just sit there together and drink coffee? I have so many wonderful girlfriends that are just scattered around the US that it would be uber-difficult....but it would be awesome to do.

On another note, Crystal sent me this joke...loved it!! Made me laugh out loud...

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck and then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife..."Listen, this guy is an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He's probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do whatever he tells you! This guy is probably very dangerous, if he gets angry he'll kill us. Be strong Honey, I love you!

To which the wife responded..."He wasn't kissing my neck, he was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom......Be strong Honey.....I love you too!!!!"

Crystal also sent me an email with this picture. Oh yea, how I've lived in places where I'd like to post this...remember, full disclosure is the law!


And lastly, got my grant application in for the Paleo Society. Only one more grant to go for this season...woohoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, I agree, wouldn't it be great to start your day off that way!?! I loved the sun too!
Loved your joke from Crystal and the sign - thanks I needed a giggle today! Diane