Thursday, February 05, 2009

Registered!

In May I will have two large scrapbook events that I will be attending. The first is the Donna Downey Inspired Event and I am very much looking forward to that. It is a really crafty affair that is based on scrapbooking but you really step outside of the box.
The second event is Creating Keepsakes University that is being held in Nashville. I am so very excited to be a part of this as well! In fact, it is one of the items on my bucket list and after attending I will be able to cross it off. WooHoo!! I have joined one of the "dorms" which is a group of 6-10 women who get together to do things like cheers, contests, etc. I am so excited! Wish all my scrapbooking friends were going with me but totally understand that it's so far away and the cost is quite high. I promise to post/send you plenty of pictures to turn you positvely green with envy!!

No comments: