Sunday, February 08, 2009

Saturday...In the Park...

Saturday was a beautiful day so Honor and I decided to go to the dog park. We stayed for about 2 hours. As beautiful as the day was, this park has got to be the wind-tunnel area of Knoxville. The wind was blowing so hard that I couldn't stand it much longer. We'll try later this afternoon.

I'm taking today off. I want to work on a mini-book based on the Christmas pictures of the boys and I and I will head out at about 1pm to see "New in Town" before I run to the grocery store for a couple of small things. I have put two turkey legs into the crockpot to make Turkey Noodle Soup for dinner and I need celery.

I also cleaned off the jalapeno seeds I've been saving for my summer garden and I have touched the right side of my nose which is burning like the dickens...I must go wash my face now...

No comments: