Friday, March 27, 2009

Tired!

Life has been non-stop for me for the past couple of weeks. I loved being in Wilmington - seeing Richard and all of my amazing friends was just what I needed. But, I haven't had a moment's rest since I got home either. This week has been work work study study work work infinity. This afternoon I'm heading out to work all weekend in Cincinnati. It will be fun but then it's right back to work on Monday.

This has been a really long semester at school and I will be happy when it is over. I'm tired and I think it's beginning to show.

As Janet said, I'd love a clean white room with a white table, white pad of paper, and pencil so that I could write down all of my thoughts and clear my head. Then I'd head to the white fluffy bed and rest my tired self for a little while.

*yawn*

No comments: