Monday, April 13, 2009

Bedroom Redo...

Been working on redecorating for a while now. I have almost finished my bedroom. Here is a picture of my new bed and the linens. The walls are a pale green and the bed linens are also shades of green.
But this is my favorite part! I purchased a quote that I rubbed onto the wall. Then I surrounded the quote with pictures of places I'd traveled. Isn't it cool?? I am very happy with the way in which it turned out. I think it perfectly fills the corner of the room. Soon I'll get to add a picture or two from Alaska too!!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Love it. You are so creative! You must get that from me.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! awesome bed and linens, can i ask where you got the linens at? also the corner is cool
but would also like to see a picture of the dresser you bought!
Diane

Rene said...

The lines came from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I will post a picture of my new dresser later today.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo grouping, Dana...what an interesting way to fill the corner space. I see some great photos in there, too. Brenda

Lisa said...

I love how the design wraps around the corner! Very cool!