Thursday, April 09, 2009

Oldie but Goodie...

I've been working on redoing my bedroom. I purchased an unbelievably expensive dresser the other day and a new iron bed. Slowly but surely I am recreating the bedroom into a place where I will not only be able to rest but also reflect on some wonderful memories. My bedroom theme is "Travel" and I have put together a wall with a quote and some 8x10 photos of places I've been (pictures of this to follow).

The picture below is one of my favorite memories. This was taken on our first cruise to Mexico. My sister Roxanne was with us as well. This photo was taken in Cabo San Lucas. We had just gotten back on the boat after snorkeling. Notice the pepsi bottle in Richard's hand? He got that because he had gotten stung by a jellyfish and the crew felt bad for him. Poor guy! But for years we have joked with him that he needs a t-shirt that says "I went to Cabo San Lucas and all I got was stung by a jellyfish."

Good times...good times...

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Oh sure - your favorite one doesn't have me in it,great. I see how it is! That was an awesome trip. We REALLY should do something like that again; the whole family. How many times in a lifetime can you do that? Living apart, we miss so much of each others lives. What a shame...I miss the boys; I miss you cracking up at something I say; I miss cruising; I miss that face that William makes; I miss Richard spending $300 on Harabo frogs.