Saturday, June 13, 2009

I have the best neighbors!

About 4 weeks ago I fired the guys that mowed my lawn. They were terrible. They used the weed eater to cut down my cucumbers, mowed grass into my flower beds and the big orange bucket (that caused lots of grass to grow in places it shouldn't grow) and now find out they nearly cut through my air conditioner wires with the weed eater. I was so frustrated.

Two summers ago my neighbor did my lawn and asked me about the same time as I was firing these guys if I would be interested in having him do my lawn again. I jumped at the opportunity because this guy is awesome! Today he removed all of the weeds from my flower beds and mulched everything. Oh my goodness...I am in heaven! It looks so perfect. Now if I can only keep Honor away from the mulch...she likes to eat it for some reason (see her standing in the door wondering what I'm doing?)

Look....

OMG...isn't it to die for?? And look at the orange bucket with my herbs...

Oh my...excellent...EXCELLENT!! I am such a happy girl, you just don't even know how happy.

2 comments:

Donna Brisbois said...

Too funny...my dog seems to love to eat my mulch too. And yours looks to be a lab or lab mix too maybe??? Is there nothing a lab won't eat...lol. My dog has lost a bit of interest in the mulch now that it has dried out a bit. I'm jealous of your tomatoes....I have 10 heirloom plants growing but an further north than you apparently as mine only have flowers yet.

Anonymous said...

how awesome!!!! it looks beautiful!
Diane