Monday, January 18, 2010

Motivation and Happiness...

It's been a long time since my last post. I've been very busy lately getting together with friends for things like game night, watching the Knoxville IceBears play hockey (pictures coming soon), and playing cribbage. It has been absolutely fabulous to hang out with this great group of friends. I couldn't ask for anything better!

There are so many terrible things going on in the world today - too many, in fact, to list. So much negativity seems to really get me down a bit. Not only that but I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed at school and seriously lacking some motivation. I think much of that has to do with the crappy weather we've had lately as well.
Me + bitter cold = unhappy girl!
It's a beautiful day here today. Temps are in the 50's and it's sunny. I think I'm going to go outside for a little bit and just sit in the sun. That will help to keep me positive!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Keep your chin up!!! I did a list of intentions as well this year, your idea, and have been sticking to them. It is, for some reason, easier when I say I am going to TRY to do these things but if I fail, that is ok too.