Sunday, January 24, 2010

Star Trek vs. Star Wars Hockey Night...

Went to the Knoxville Ice Bears hockey game a couple of weeks ago and sat on the ice. Let me tell you, there is nothing like sitting on the ice and having the opportunity to bang on the glass and be RIGHT NEXT TO a fight when it's happening! Twelve of us went to this game and had a great time. It was Star Wars vs. Star Trek night and the picture above shows you who I ran into on my way into the rink. It was absolutely, positively, most definitely way too much fun!! I got some really great pictures including the one below. I love how the light is shining down over Darth Vader as he drops the puck to open the game!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I have no clue how you always fall into cool things like this. I think God has you on some special list or something. Too Cool and I bet at least one of your sons (William) is jealous he missed it. Almost looks like you were at Comicon!